- Apple Computer is the source of the madness.
- Macintouch and
MacOSRumors are the two Mac sites that I generally visit every day. The former is fairly reliable
and the latter has great rumors that are wonderful to speculate about and often turn out to be untrue.
- MacHack always has some good hacks posted that you can
play with on your computer or install on a friends. Some of them are quite annoying!
I love food, especially good food. Especially good, cheap food. Here are some of my favorites.
- Sanamluang Cafe. Simply the best Thai food available, at least in Southern California
as far as I have found. They have three locations. One is near Harvey Mudd at 1648 Indian Hill Blvd. (Claremont, CA),
another is in Hollywood at 5176 Hollywood Blvd. The other is in North Hollywood, and I don't have an
address for it. The dishes are around $5 and two is more than enough to feed two people. Everything
on the menu is very good (except for things with fried pork bellie... stay away from that!). The have
the best Pud see ewe that I've ever had, and I've tried a lot of pud see ewe. Someone
scanned in their menu so you can see what they have.
- BC Cafe. Unfortunately, another restaurant not located near me. It's only a breakfast place. It's
open every day of the year from 6 until 3. Huge portions, great, great food. Get a shake. I don't
care if it is 6 in the morning. Get a shake. They have some of the best shakes I've ever had. Address:
701 South Indian Hill Blvd. Claremont, CA 91711. They recently opened a second restaurant at 10123
Foothill Blvd in Rancho Cucamonga.
- The world's best quiche recipie. The recipe
is courtesy of my high school french teacher whose son is a gourmet chef.
- Landmark Education offers the Forum which is
truly a life changing experience, at least it was for me. In just one weekend there were some
huge changes in my life (all for the better), mostly related to my relationships with other people.
- Kinesis Corporation, maker of the world's best keyboards
for those suffering from repetitive stress injuries. They are expensive, but worth every penny. I have
two of them, one for home, and one for work.