Greppie is a 100% native Cocoa application which means that it takes
advantage of all that OSX has to offer.
- Searches large files almost instantaneously
- Search contents of an entire directory or multiple directories
- Optional case-sensitive searching
- Drag and drop files and folders to be searched
- Save searches to disk and use them again later
- Keeps a list of most recent and favorite searches and folders
- Option to find files that do not contain
the search string
- Gives context information for Macintosh style text files (unlike
command line grep)
- Power search feature makes complicated searches easy!
- Full support for regular expressions
- Regular expression tutorial included
- Results organized by file name
- Counts number of occurrences in each file
- Shows line number of each result
- Matching string is shown highlighted and colored so it is
- Double click a file to open it
- Reveal the file in the Finder to perform further actions
- Drag results to another application, or save to a text file
- Greppie requires a Macintosh computer running OSX version
10.1.5 or higher.
- Greppie is compatible with Panther (OS X 10.3)
- An Italian localization is included
Greppie beats the competition hands down. It is the only interface
to grep that does more than display the results of the search, which
you can just as easily do in the Terminal application. Greppie takes
care to analyze the results and present them in a meaningful and useful
format. It saves your work so you can reduce the time it takes to perform
repetitive tasks. No other grep interface on the Mac comes close.
Download your free, fully functional
evaluation copy today!
Greppie: Home |
Search | Features
| Regular Expressions
| Screen Shots